About Us: Brisbane’s first-choice Kia dealer
We are one of Brisbanes leading Kia dealerships offering new cars, used cars and demo models. Whether you’re looking for the award-winning Rio, the outstanding value Sportage or the brilliant economy of the Cerato, Zupps Mt Gravatt Kia has the perfect car for your needs.
If you have been considering purchasing a new car, Kia is one of Australia's best car brands on the market offering a incredible 7 Year Manufacturer Warranty plus quality vehicles at an affordable price. Test drive a brand new Kia today!
Here you have some reasons to choose a KIA as your new no-regrets new car:
- Kia Design. Design is the key to Kia's new philosophy. Kia has introduced a contemporary new look under the direction of world-class automotive designer, Peter Schreyer. You may be familiar with his work, including the Audi TT and Volkswagen New Beetle. According to Schreyer, "Design gives a soul to the product and reaches the hearts of the people".
- Kia Awards. As a fast-growing automobile brand, Kia is always on the top of the best industry reviews, constantly recognised by most prestigious awards and accolades - some of them are: Australia’s Best Cars, Drive, CarsGuide, OzRoamer Magazine, Red Dot, Wheels Magazine, WardsAuto World Magazine, AVL, Kelly Blue Book, J.D. Power, U.S. News & World Report, Motoring TV, Vincentric, ALG, Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC), Best Family MPV, Car Magazine, Australian New Car Buyer, ANCAP... And much more.
- Kia Rewards:
- 7 years unlimited km warranty
- 7 years capped price servicing
- 7 years roadside assist
- 7 years fully transferable
Our dealership also has a wide range of used cars stocking car makes and models. Trade-in in your used car today and upgrade! With on-site finance available and a service centre, Zupps is your one stop-Kia--shop!
Why Choose Zupps Mt Gravatt Kia
At Zupps Mt Gravatt Kia, in addition to offering a great range of all Kia models, you can enjoy the benefits of buying from a Zupps dealer:
- Having your vehicle serviced by highly qualified factory trained technicians. This means safe and optimised driving in a car serviced by people specifically trained for your vehicle
- A massive range of genuine parts and accessories
- FREE 5 Year / 175,000 Km complimentary Zupps warranty on used cars (less than 10 years old & 160,000 Kms at the time of sale)
In 2007 we became a part of something even bigger when we joined Automotive Holdings Group (AHG), Australia’s largest motoring group. AHG has over 105 dealerships across Australia and New Zealand and in Queensland we operate most of our dealerships under the Zupps brand name, meeting the highest standards to offer you the best customer experience. Learn more about our Corporate and Investors clicking here.
Here at Zupps, we’ve made sure that our passion for the cars we sell has been matched by our passion for exceeding customer expectations.
As a group we represent 9 of Australia’s most popular passenger vehicle brands across our Queensland dealerships. Our highly trained and experienced staff are always happy to help and will provide you with the advice and support you need, whether you are looking to service an existing vehicle or purchase a new one.
Zupps Mt Gravatt KIA - Our People
At Zupps Mt Gravatt Kia we know how important is for you to have a great customer experience. For this reason, our team is at your disposal to help you and assist you in all the process of buying your new car. Please contact us if you have any questions or enquiries.
Testimonials & Reviews from our Customers
Because is not an "About Us" without you, at Zupps Mt Gravatt Kia we have been offering a customer experience with accolades and reviews for most of our customers.
At Zupps we strongly believe in supporting local communities and groups across Queensland. We are proud to support a number of charities and community groups with our sponsorship programs:
MATER FOUNDATION - LITTLE MIRACLES
For over 8 years, Zupps Mt Gravatt Kia has been supporting the Mater Foundation through the Mater Little Miracles Ball. This charity event helps raise funds to deliver health care to some of Queensland's sickest children and premature babies. To donate to this amazing cause or to find out more visit Mater Little Miracles online.
The Brisbane Bullets were one of the foundation clubs in the inaugural National Basketball League in 1979 and remained in the NBL until 2008.
The Bullets return to the NBL for the 2006-17 season confident of achieving on court success and focused on embracing the wider community.
This year we were fortunate enough to be able to support MontroseAccess foundation. MontroseAccess treats children and young adults throughout Queensland with physically disabling conditions of varying severity. To find out more or make a donation, go to MontroseAccess online.
It is estimated that 3700 Queensland children are affected by a life-limiting condition. They deserve the option of accessing respite and hospice care in a special place like Hummingbird House. Zupps have donated much needed fund to build Queensland’s only children’s hospice. To find out more or to make a donation please visit Hummingbird House online.