Choose Zupps Kia Mt Gravatt Car Service
Zupps Kia is home to a multi-million dollar servicing facility designed specifically for servicing your Kia! There is no other car service centre in Brisbane that can do what we do. Visit our specialised Kia mechanics for:
- Easy Booking - Use our online booking form or give us a call to schedule your Kia car service.
- Factory-Trained Technicians - Our Kia mechanics are specifically trained and certified on servicing Kias.
- Competitive Pricing - As our Brisbane Kia dealership is part of AHG, we have the ability to provide real value for money.
- Convenient Service Location - Makes it easy for you to drop off and pick up your vehicle at our Kia car service centre - we're only 15 mins from Brisbane CBD.
- Personal Customer Service - It shows in everything we do! We're also open til 12noon Saturdays to suit you!
PLUS we service ALL makes and models of cars. So it doesn't matter what you drive, you can experience our 5 star Kia servicing experience.
We also offer our customers the following:
- Complimentary courtesy Bus going to Brisbane CBD, Westield Garden City and other surrounding areas.
- Business lounge with Wifi, workspace and complimentary tea and coffee.
AWARD WINNING DIFFERENCE AT ZUPPS / AHG QLD
We are very proud of the high standard of customer service we offer when you visit one of our service centers. All of our Mechanics, Service Advisors and Apprentices are factory-trained specialists in their field, and many of our dealerships have manufacturer award winning staff within their team.
Authorised Kia Servicing
Nobody knows your Kia like we do. To ensure your vehicle continues to perform at its best, we recommend you have it serviced at Zupps Mt Gravatt Kia as an authorised Kia service dealer. We have the tools, equipment and experience to maintain your vehicle and conduct any necessary repairs that may be required. We also guarantee that only genuine Kia parts are used to ensure the smooth operation of your vehicle for years to come.
As each Kia is different, you should always refer to the Owners Manual supplied with your new Kia for specific servicing requirements. All maintenance service records should be given to any subsequent owner of the vehicle.
CAPPED PRICE SERVICING
We believe that when you purchase a vehicle you should have a clear understanding of what it will cost to maintain your vehicle and optimise its value. That’s why Kia has introduced the Kia Capped Price Service program.
To identify and view your vehicle’s Capped Priced Service costs you will need to input your complete Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) in the fields below.