Finance Solutions from Zupps Mt Gravatt Kia
Competitive finance and repayment options
Whether you’re buying a new Kia such as the Sorento or one of our used cars, Zupps Mt Gravatt Kia provide you with competitive finance options to suit your needs & budget. Our fully accredited Business Managers can customise a finance package that best suits your needs:
- Flexible payment terms - Up to 7 years available.
- Immediate finance available - To approved customers, this means a smooth and fast transaction.
- Flexible opening hours - Business Managers available 6 days a week during business hours, you will have plenty of time to talk with us.
Finance Leases are a popular solution for businesses because they enable you to secure the vehicle of your choice today without a deposit, allowing you to retain your capital for other purposes.
Features and benefits include:
- An attractive and affordable means of driving a new car every few years
- A choice of lease terms ranging from 1 - 5 years
- Fixed payments for the term of the lease
- No fixed kilometre limits.
A Business Vehicle Loan is a flexible commercial loan designed for sole traders, partnerships and companies that are looking to finance a vehicle used primarily for business purposes. Your business owns the vehicle and we take a mortgage over it, so it remains an asset of your business.
When you're looking to purchase a new or used motor vehicle that will be driven predominantly for personal, domestic or household use, Zupps Mt Gravatt Kia can help you arrange a Kia Financial Services Personal Vehicle Loan as a fast and flexible way to get into the car you want - today!
This information is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.